Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Product Features . BUG ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enionline
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - December 12 2013 :  13:17:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I''ve done some product features, when i click on FEATURE REQUIRED the system don''t save the YES status.
I''ve modified in the DATABASE TABLE the parameters "feature required" on table PRODFEATURES.
Ok , i test the system but if i don''t the feature required the system however insert theproduct in the CART.
If i set yes the parameter xfeaturesrequired in the shop configuration , all feature are required also the features that i''ve signed NO in the FEATURE TABLE.

Anyone can help me.

I need that the people when choose a product have some FEATURE REQUIRED to select and some other for example a qauntity of a accessaries NOT REQUIRED

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - January 03 2014 :  02:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
U should not set xfeaturesrequired to enabled, becoz that will causing all products need to have features chosen.
i tried my own site, setting a features required, and assign product to use that feature, when i add the product, with out selecting the feature, it asking me : Feature is required
i tried as well for another feature, edit feature to not having feature required, assign a product to use that feature, i added product to cart with out selecting feature, and i does not asking me to pick feature, which seems to be good.

maybe your site only that have old version of files ? why not upgrading to latest files. maybe will help u.

Diego.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00