Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Edit Shopcreateorder and add text
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zacharybroyles
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - August 07 2012 :  16:21:14  Show Profile  Visit zacharybroyles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My shop create order is showing a UPS message and i'd like to move it or just delete it it shows up in between cart and customer info, I'd also like to add some lines of text here that would just be some info about coupons and processing time, etc...

Any ideas, that UPS text reads
NOTE: These fees do not necessarily represent UPS published rates and may include charges levied by the store owner.

UPS, UPS brandmark, and the Color Brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

and has nothing to do with any of the Language stuff that I can find. Thanks!

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - August 08 2012 :  05:15:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

If you are sure you will not be using UPS then you need to remove the UPS shipping method from your shipmethods table.

Regards,

Carrol
Go to Top of Page

zacharybroyles
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - August 08 2012 :  10:53:11  Show Profile  Visit zacharybroyles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to still UPS but I don't want the UPS note to pop up in such a large font. It has a disclaimer that comes up on the shopcreateorder page and I'd like to get rid of that or move it to the very bottom of the page, OR make the font something smaller.
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - August 08 2012 :  11:32:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The text and image is created by Sub GetUPSMessage in the file shopformatorder.asp

You can format the style in there.

Regards,

Carrol
Go to Top of Page

zacharybroyles
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - August 09 2012 :  13:35:20  Show Profile  Visit zacharybroyles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah just tried that and i found what is shown in there but deleting it didnt solve the problem and it still shows up.
Go to Top of Page

zacharybroyles
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - August 09 2012 :  13:42:19  Show Profile  Visit zacharybroyles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's in shopcartformatdesign, CartUPSMessage is where it is. Thanks for the assistance Carrol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00