Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Response.redirect forward to window.close()
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bradrob
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - March 07 2012 :  02:15:47  Show Profile  Visit bradrob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys

I am currently having a problem with a javascript popup, what i am trying to accomplish is a popup that will open and allow you to add an additional product to your cart prior to checkout.

I have managed to get the lightbox to open and only contain the product i want to add to the cart but what i need to know is whether it would be possible to then close the popup automatically and then refresh the parent page so that it has the new product i just added to the cart.

I presumed as it was javascript popup that i would be able to use the window.close() or shadowbox.close() as it is the shadowbox modification i am using, but i've had no luck up to know and i would like to know if anyone has any ideas that i could try and implement.

Thanks
Brad

g3nnin
VP-CART Super User

209 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  14:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Have you checked xextendedpopup option? This seems to be a similar function with the one you are trying to achieve. You might want to check the code on how the software use this feature.

Hope this helps!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00