Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hertscctv
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  10:51:18  Show Profile  Visit hertscctv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well I logged into my admin panel to see that there is a new mobile addon which I thought excellent I could do with this.

ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAVE TO HOST WITH YOU TO GET IT!!!!

Can you explain how that is that a paying customer of which ok has purchased the software and hosts on there own private server is not allowed this feature?

With the cost of your software and then having to pay for further upgrades and support every 12 months how is this not offered to us we are contributing to your company just as much as those that are paying for hosting services from you.

Unable to install the 7.01 plus pack as when we tried it broke the whole site so have had to cancel that upgrade!!

Also have to pay for the SEO add on of which looking at other paid & non-paid software you get basic SEO built in for nothing.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 29 2012 :  06:37:08  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Richard,

I am, as you can imagine, very disappointed to hear you are so unhappy as we do try to help everyone as much as we can.

Regarding the mobile the first release is only available for our hosting customers but as we mentioned in the article the second release will be available for everyone.

The mobile store is a SAAS platform and we are working with our hosting customers on getting this right before releasing this to environments out in the wild.

I am sorry it is not available for you as yet but if you like when we are ready to go live with the open beta version I would be happy to work with you on getting this working with your site.

If you would like to be part of upcoming beta run let me know and I will be happy to bring you online as soon as it is ready.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp

Did you know VPASP now offers premium Cloud based e-commerce web hosting?

Ask me for more details on how we can help you with a complete solution to your
online needs.
Go to Top of Page

hertscctv
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - January 30 2012 :  15:52:01  Show Profile  Visit hertscctv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You have answered one issue out of that!

Where is your UK support team?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 30 2012 :  19:51:56  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All of our packages have basic SEO features available. For advanced SEO such as URL rewriting, Google base Feed and the Google Sitemap Generator we have the SEO Toolkit, This is included in the Deluxe or is available as an addon for the plus and Value packages.

Regarding the Template Manager we are an open source solution so traditionally the way you update the look of your site was just through changing the code in the templates.

In version 700 we added the Template Manager which allows you to easily move containers around between the left, right and center columns.

If you want to get deeper though you can still work directly in the template and CSS to create a completely custom look. Sort of like what you have done with your site actually.

Our team is dealing with your support tickets currently in the helpdesk.

As I said, sorry that you are so unhappy and if there is anything we can do to change that let me know. Our goal is to try and make our customers happy, not the reverse.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:

online needs.
Go to Top of Page

Scooter
VP-CART New User

USA
102 Posts

Posted - January 31 2012 :  19:42:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam

Funny this post as we were talking about moving to your hosting with a client but they not ready yet as have a few months left on a year contract but.....

They too want mobile so what other advantages are there to moving to you now even though they still have time left on contract?

Is your support the same for hosting as shopping cart?

Where are your servers?

Can you offer me any special deals?

Tx
S.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 08 2012 :  23:29:49  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Scooter,

Sorry for not getting back earlier. Missed your post.

Our servers are located in Boston on the US east coast.

We are also releasing a one page checkout module for current license holders so if you flip across to us we can install this for you as well.

Always happy to do a deal. If you want get in touch with me through our helpdesk or through live chat and I will be happy to chat!

And our support for hosting is 24/7 as compared to 24/5 for shopping cart issues.

And if you want we are happy to do a free migration across for you as well.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:

online needs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00