Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 how to create a gallery in VP ASP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ahmed1989
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - September 19 2011 :  11:06:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

does anyone know how to create a gallery in VP ASP. I would like it to display the following:

The page would show different vehicle manufacturers (which i believe this is done by creating a category called manufacturers and then a sub category for each manufacturer i.e. BMW, Audi, VW, Seat, etc...)

Once a user clicks on the manufacturer of choice i would like it to show thumbnails of vehicles.

The user will then be able to click on these thumbnails and then larger images will show up on screen.

Does anyone know if this is possible in VP ASP ? and if so how can it be done. I'm really confused and dont know what to do after I've created the new page, new menu item, new category and new subcategories.

any help is greatly appreciated,
Ahmed

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - September 21 2011 :  21:25:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think it is been covered by default. go to category administration, create the Manufacturers category first and set have sub categories to yes. Then create the sub categories as well, assign the sub categories to the parent Manufacturers category, and upload an image for the each sub categories.

I hope this give you more info ?

Diego.
Go to Top of Page

soncci
VP-CART New User

USA
97 Posts

Posted - December 08 2012 :  13:07:36  Show Profile  Visit soncci's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if this was done succesfully?
I am having a project with the same: Manufacturer, Models, and another subcategory issue.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00