Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 HTML Editor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

richmad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - July 07 2011 :  04:33:25  Show Profile  Visit richmad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi
Is anyone using the Innova Editor from www.Innovastudio.com with V7plus? Does it help using it for short and long descriptions.
OR
Is there another one I should look at.
Richard

www.campingandkitecentre.co.uk

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 07 2011 :  06:05:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Richard,

We use it ourselves for our site. All of our pages, both products and content are dynamic and we use the Editor to control the content.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page

richmad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - July 07 2011 :  14:08:32  Show Profile  Visit richmad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

richmad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - July 10 2011 :  04:28:08  Show Profile  Visit richmad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam
So I went ahead and downloaded the Editor and followed your notes in your Tips and Tricks/947. But in the shop$db.asp I cannot located ie oEdit_<%=fieldname%>.RENDER(document.getElementById("idTemporary_<%=fieldname%>").innerHTML);//load content from the temporary area to the editor...Is this because i have V7plus and this is for an older version.
I hope I am right in saying that this Editor is an improvement to the the V7plus?
Can you advise me please
Thank you in advance
Richard
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 10 2011 :  04:37:27  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Richard,

The full Innova Editor is actually included in the latest VPASP 7.01 Plus and Deluxe versions.

The helpnote you have posted in for version 650.

What is the date on your Version 7.0 store? You can find it in the shop$version.asp file.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
Go to Top of Page

richmad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - July 10 2011 :  19:07:50  Show Profile  Visit richmad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam
The version I have is V7 Plus which includes V7.01 fixes
My very first question ie
Is anyone using the Innova Editor from www.Innovastudio.com with V7plus.
So I said I had v7plus.
Looking at Editor s/w I thought it had more facility than the current when in vpasp.
There are reference in the Innovastudio web site that didn't seems to be in the current v7plus. That why I thought it had more to offer and why I brought the s/w
So it looks like I have wasted my £45.68
What can I say
Richard
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 11 2011 :  00:34:17  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Richard,

My apologies. From your post I thought you were just asking if anyone was using the default Editor.

If you shoot me a note in the helpdesk I have a new module that you can try out that allows you to use the Asset manager for your image uploads and image management.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
Go to Top of Page

richmad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - July 11 2011 :  15:43:52  Show Profile  Visit richmad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cam
Will do thank you very much
Richard
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00