Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Multiple Feature Product
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Total1491
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - May 25 2011 :  17:50:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are trying to develop this cart for a wholesale client. (7.01) We are trying to use the multiple product feature for sizes. If there is a jacket in various sizes, I have a multiple box for every size. I had set the base price to the lowest one and added a dollar number for the larger sizes. However, all that goes into the cart is the base price once and the added dollars for the larger sizes.
For instance, we have 3XS...5XL incrementally and the prices don't go up until 2XL so I put the price of $28 in the product itself then in the features, $3 for 2XL and 3XL, $5 for 4XL and 5XL. When I went to test it, all that went into the cart was $37 when I had chosen 3 S, 3 M, 3 2XL. It should have been $261.
Do I have to set the price to $0 to get this to run correctly and put the full price in the price box for each feature item? This doesn't seem like a good way to do this. Am I doing something wrong? Please advise.

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  10:19:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

make sure you have "QtyProduct" selected as the feature type in each feature record.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Total1491
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  10:45:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much - I thought I might be missing something!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00