Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Customers who use Safari can not add to cart
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

imabrouk
Starting Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - February 04 2011 :  14:23:30  Show Profile  Visit imabrouk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My customer are complaining that they can not place orders on my website using apple safari. when they click to add a product to the shopping cart, an error message " need a numeric number" and nothing gets into the cart.

Doen anyone have any issues with safari?

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - February 05 2011 :  04:35:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

this is most likely an issue with your product templates. Have you changed the layouts of tmp_productformat.htm or tmp_product.htm recently?

For tmp_productformat.htm make sure that you still have [formatquantity sub] and[formatbutton sub] in the code of your template.
And for tmp_product.htm make sure that you have [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] in the code.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

imabrouk
Starting Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - February 07 2011 :  08:06:34  Show Profile  Visit imabrouk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Carrol,

Thanks for the quick reply. How about if I do not want to use those subs? Is there anything I can change in the code itself to correct this?

Issa
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - February 07 2011 :  10:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any particular reason that you do not want to use those subs? I wouldn't recommend it. You can change the look of the quantity field and use your own order buttons without removing the subs.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

imabrouk
Starting Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - February 07 2011 :  11:16:56  Show Profile  Visit imabrouk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Carrol,

You are right. I did that and it worked.

Thanks a million.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00