Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Order of products - VPASP 7.0
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JohnCT
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - January 28 2011 :  01:50:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I have a few questions:

1) How do I ensure that products listed on my shopping cart appear in a particular order? For example, I want product code "001" to appear before product code "002". Right now, product code "002" appears before product code "001".

2) Also, some of my products have an inventory list, where the customer has to select from a drop down list. Again, they don't appear in any order. How do I ensure they appear in a particular order?

3) How do I remove the social networking "share" link, "save wish list" link, "add to comparison chart" link and "view comparison chart" link from the product pages. I won't be needing them.

4) How do I remove the select by price or product name feature from the top and bottom of the product list pages?

I would appreciate any assistance from anyone, who knows how I could resolve this issues.

Thank you

JohnCT

Edited by - JohnCT on January 28 2011 01:50:51

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - January 31 2011 :  09:56:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John,

I'm still using 6.50 but I think the answers still apply to 7.0

1. In Admin > Cart Set-Up search for xsortproducts. You can choose which field to sort on, eg. ccode

2. In Admin > Cart Set-Up search for xfeaturesort. You can choose which field to sort on eg. featurename

3. In Admin > Cart Set-Up search for xwishlist and xproductwishlist and set both to No. Search for xcompareproducts and set to No. I don't have the options for social networking but do a search for social and set to No

4. In Admin > Cart Set-Up search for xproductfilter and set to No

Hopefully this helps, but I'm sure the user manual would be more specific.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

JohnCT
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - February 04 2011 :  10:22:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Carol. It worked.

JohnCT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic