Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 transactions won''t delete
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Parascheva1014
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - November 03 2010 :  07:43:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm playing around with the free version to get a feel for this before I buy it and I've noticed something strange. The admin area won't let me delete transactions. The browser times out eventually even if I'm only trying to delete one transaction. I need to find out why this is if I'm going to buy this.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 04 2010 :  03:24:53  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

I have been trying to replicate this locally but have not been able to.

What database are you using?

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page

Parascheva1014
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - November 04 2010 :  08:20:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Access

I emailed you the other information that you asked for.
Go to Top of Page

Parascheva1014
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - November 11 2010 :  12:12:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I put this on the helpdesk a couple of days ago. It's the second item I've had on the helpdesk and this is the second time the person on the helpdesk has been completely unable to connect to my host. The first time it's because their ISP's IP address was blocked by my host for previous attacks. This time the IP the person is using is not on a block list and they still can't connect. I connect and several others I need to connect do so just fine. The thing I find weird is that the IP address is in Indonesia???

Needless to say I feel like I have to give more tech support to vpasp tech support than they are giving to me. Anyway with this issue I don't know why they can't connect. Maybe they should use more reputable ISP's whose IP addresses don't get blocked by other people's networks.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 11 2010 :  17:04:30  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have our support centers located around the world so we can offer 24 hour support.

Our US support team managed to log in and download your store. We set it up in a test environment which I have sent to you in the helpdesk.

Let me know through the helpdesk if you were able to replicate the problems in our environment.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page

Parascheva1014
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - November 11 2010 :  23:16:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently they where not able to replicate the problem and seem to think it's a problem with my host. Why just those two things and everything else works fine? I don't get it.
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - November 12 2010 :  01:50:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Parascheva1014, what error did you see when deleting order ? Is it only problem deleting order or you cannot also deleting products, categories etc ?

Diego.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00