Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 ups realtime setup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billcat99
Starting Member

USA
23 Posts

Posted - October 25 2010 :  18:33:48  Show Profile  Visit billcat99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am trying to set up ups realtime in v7, i keep getting the followitn error---Error occurred getting shipping data. Status code=250003
Invalid Access License number

I have api access set up to my account at UPS, I have also gone thru the steps to setup realtimeUPS in vpasp and configured the UPS realtime.

Let me know

Thanks for your help

billcat99
Starting Member

USA
23 Posts

Posted - October 25 2010 :  20:01:30  Show Profile  Visit billcat99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where to enter the Access Key that you receive from UPS, I cannot find anywhere in VPASP v7 to enter this license #
Go to Top of Page

billcat99
Starting Member

USA
23 Posts

Posted - October 26 2010 :  13:21:19  Show Profile  Visit billcat99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess I am a little confused, any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

I keep getting the error above.

Support tells me that i have to enter my ups account # in step 3 in vpasp admin when setting up REaltime UPS. I have done this several times and the error still comes up.

Can someone explain. When you use the realtime setup in vpasp v7, what does it do.? Does it just register with ups ? does it embed your account # somewhere in the vpasp files so it may identify you later when using the system?

When you get the emails form UPS after signing up for the developer tools they give you an access key which is different than your UPS Account# , but there is no place or instuctions as how to embed this access key into vpasp.

They also give you the option to use html or xml tools? but i don't know which to sign up for.

Other than using the VPASP v7 UPS REaltime setup in admin, am i missing a step.

I which there was clearer instructions on how to set up UPS REalTime.

Thanks
Bill
Go to Top of Page

billcat99
Starting Member

USA
23 Posts

Posted - October 28 2010 :  16:06:55  Show Profile  Visit billcat99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FIXED PROBLEM!!!

After making sure that my xml access key was valid from ups and verifying the information that I enetred into the UPS realtime setup in vpasp admin about 10 times. it all still not worked.

Support suggested that i use Microsoft Managemnt Studio Express MSEE and take a look at the ups_config table and see what info was actually stored into the database under access key and account # info. I did that but tha table entry is encrypted so i could not see the values in the tables.

The solution was that the database had 2 entries under ups_config table. Support Deleted one of the entries and it all worked fine after that. So if you have this issue make sure you check those databse entries. Under ups_config table it should have one line of entries not 2.

Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - October 30 2010 :  05:13:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
billcat99, thanks for sharing that, i could remember this in my mind if i have in future.

Diego.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00