Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 How to reach Simon Barnaby at Big Yellow Key???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - September 23 2010 :  10:43:30  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been desperately trying to reach Simon Barnaby at Big Yellow Zone for 2 weeks. I have tried different e-mails and Skype but no response. It is rather urgent that I get in touch with him regarding the completion of several projects. Has Big Yellow Key or Big Yellow Zone gone out of business? Does anybody have their phone number. I am in the US but am desperate enough to make the overseas call. Does anyone no another person that works in their company and that e-mail address?

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - September 23 2010 :  11:13:58  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

sorry about that; sometimes I miss skype messages and email (so much spam etc, and a reboot effectively puts my new messages on skype off the radar) - i've now opened and sent a message on skype.

Skype and email does tend to get missed quite often; I've just spoken to adrian (my boss) who's suggested that people should enter support tickets on the bigyellowzone.com site if they've got any issues; that way we can track the thread and more easily spot things.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigyellowzone
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on September 23 2010 11:31:33
Go to Top of Page

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - September 23 2010 :  13:34:06  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do not have a ticket issue. I just need the date you will complete the work. Please provide a date that you will finish.

Ken Schmaltz
Go to Top of Page

bookseller
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - April 27 2015 :  08:13:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don''t know if this issue with Simon Barnaby reported in 2010 could finally find a solution but I had the same problem here this year. Simon seems to be pretty active in this forum but I have been waiting for him for months to finish the work he agreed to do on my web site in September 2014, to no avail. That''s a 7 months wait now and the most discouraging of all is that he finally just stopped responding to my emails. My worst programming experience ever.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00