Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wwellborn
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - August 15 2010 :  15:07:25  Show Profile  Visit wwellborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have set the xpoints to "yes" and I have set points on the product but the user points are not accumulating when they order a product. I am still in test mode but I wouldn't think this made a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

creativechaos
VP-CART New User

Australia
64 Posts

Posted - August 17 2010 :  19:11:21  Show Profile  Visit creativechaos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I believe for the points system to correctly assign points to a customer record, the payment type used by the customer in placing their order needs to match any of those listed in the xendofordervalidpayments configuration setting.

Check this setting and make sure that you have all of your payment types listed.

Cheers,

Michael Dunkley
Creative Chaos
http://www.creativechaos.com.au
Go to Top of Page

wwellborn
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - September 08 2010 :  13:05:05  Show Profile  Visit wwellborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help, Michael, but that didn't work. I added Paypal to the xendofordervalidpayments but the payments still do not accumulate points. Any other suggestions?

Walt
Go to Top of Page

creativechaos
VP-CART New User

Australia
64 Posts

Posted - September 08 2010 :  19:44:45  Show Profile  Visit creativechaos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Walt,

You might need to double check that xpointsredeem is set to Yes as well.

Cheers,

Michael Dunkley
Creative Chaos
http://www.creativechaos.com.au
Go to Top of Page

wwellborn
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - September 08 2010 :  20:23:51  Show Profile  Visit wwellborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip Michael, but no go. The points still do not post to the account.

Walt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00