Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Instant error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - July 31 2010 :  12:59:01  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys, its been a while. I am finally trying to upgrade to 7.0.

On install I get this :

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01B6)
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Response.codepage'
/shopping/installation/setupsub.asp, line 4

Page:
GET /shopping/installation/default.asp

I have searched and couldnt find info on this error. I do have other vp-asp sites on this server that work fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - July 31 2010 :  17:29:26  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I see Cam said remove the references in this post
http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13935&SearchTerms=codepage

but I downloaded the lite version while I wait for the link to the delux version. When I try to change the file, I get "cant save, size doesnt match".... never saw that one before.
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - July 31 2010 :  18:19:26  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok, I got past that.... not sure why is let me edit... but it did now... I comented out all the response.codepage lines... and the page installed. The regular page works fine, but now adming gives me this

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript compilation (0x800A03F4)
Expected 'If'
/shopping/admin/adminheaders.asp, line 2070

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Page:
GET /shopping/admin/myadminpage.asp <--- not my real page name

Time:
Saturday, July 31, 2010, 3:16:54 PM

More information:
Microsoft Support

Edited by - apswater on July 31 2010 18:31:29
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - July 31 2010 :  21:29:48  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok, I got it going. I was using an IP#/shopping/ and it doesnt work. When I use local/shopping host, it i ok now... Interesting.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 31 2010 :  22:32:20  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mitch,

Are you upgrading an existing site or are you building a brand new site for a client?

I noticed your order was for a full priced license.

If it just upgrading an existing site we actually have a discounted upgrade path for existing customers.

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/upgrade.asp

Let me know and if an existing site and we will set up a refund for the difference for you.

Thanks,

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)