Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 langShopThanks02
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JEB
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - July 30 2010 :  08:34:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, on successful completion of checkout, when the customer is returned to the site shopthanks.asp page, there is a message "Thank you for your order. You can print this form as your confirmation. " which is set by langshopthanks01. Is it possible to change this? I see in the manual how to add a message using shopthanksmerchant.asp, but this just seems to add an additional message. This would be fine if I could remove the langshopthanks01 message. Any suggestions?

Do I simply need to edit the shopthanks.asp file directly?

Basically, what I want to do is have a message letting the customer know that there is an email being sent to them with the order confirmation.

Many thanks.

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - July 30 2010 :  11:27:53  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it too simple to suggest that you edit the caption for langshopthanks01 to read as you want it to?
Go to Top of Page

JEB
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - August 05 2010 :  13:12:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the reply - but how so I achieve this? I can't find a way to do it in the admin pages.

Thanks,

Jeb
Go to Top of Page

jmatozzi
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - August 06 2010 :  16:32:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To edit, from the Shopping Cart Control Panel:
Choose the menu Advanced Settings -> International. Click the Language button at top right. Click Edit Language. Change selection criteria to "caption" contains "Thank you for your order". Click the display button. Click Edit to edit the selected record.

Hope that helps.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00