Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Help with code ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - July 11 2010 :  08:39:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK , version 6 , essentially i would like to have a new page which people have to manually tick boxes acknowlodging statements before the cart moves forward to payment

Lets say a person has addeditems to cart and moves to page entering all their delivery address details here ...
shopcustomer.asp

The next page SHOULD be here where they are allocated an order number and choose payment method
wpshopcheckout.asp?oid=

I would like to interuppt the transition between those two pages and have another which blocks movement forward to
wpshopcheckout.asp?oid= , unless they have ticked some boxes

Any idea folks how best to implement this ?

Im not a developer so i also REALLY need spoon fed
:-)

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - July 11 2010 :  18:57:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is already implimented its the terms and conditions you have to tick the box to accept the terms.

Regards,

Mark
Fireworks
Go to Top of Page

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - July 11 2010 :  19:54:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for your reply

WOW did not even know that was there , i must have turned it off / early in in setting up of the system or removed code or something .

Its a great idea and i might use it , but i also think im looking for somethng more IN YOUR FACE , that people will actually read and have to acknowledge they have read praragrapgh by paragrapgh and i think this may only be achieved by separate page

hoping some kind soul takes pity on me with some code , otherwise its likely over to howard for quote .... but im skintso will have to wait a little longer :-)

PAUL

Edited by - bluesky on July 11 2010 19:55:15
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00