Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 secure mode remains AFTER checkout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meldrape
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - March 07 2003 :  10:44:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know, this is probably a really dumb question but I can't figure out how to fix it. I have set the xssl field to my shopping cart URL. I have set the xcheckout field to the appropriate AuthorizeNet gateway file. I have applied our SSL to this file. I am in production mode. Everything is working just great EXCEPT after the user checks out, if they click on "home" they are still in https secure mode. How can I get this to go back to the way it was before they checked out? Otherwise, they get the message that some items are not secure when they go back to the home page. It's not the end of the world, but I would like it to go back to where they started without being in secure mode. Thanks in advance.

Edited by - meldrape on March 07 2003 10:50:26

meldrape
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - March 07 2003 :  17:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nevermind. I hardcoded the entire URL in the default page and the header and trailer.

Go to Top of Page

AussieBoy1958
Starting Member

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - March 30 2009 :  18:40:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm giving this topic a 5 year overdue bump. I am having the same problem as meldrape. My version is the current V6.504.

Australian Made by Mum, and proud of it :-)
Go to Top of Page

AussieBoy1958
Starting Member

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - April 09 2009 :  04:02:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super BUMP

Australian Made by Mum, and proud of it :-)
Go to Top of Page

AussieBoy1958
Starting Member

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - April 15 2009 :  00:36:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is my last bump.

BUMP
Go to Top of Page

Alex
VP-CART New User

50 Posts

Posted - September 23 2009 :  00:02:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just noted the very same problem. I guess it can be done though VPASP routines somehow. Could VPASP advise on that?

Surely I don want HTTPS running where it is not asked to after order completion.

Please advise what to hardcode and where if possible.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

AussieBoy1958
Starting Member

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - September 23 2009 :  00:21:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Alex. It is good that VPASP sent notification of posts to threads.

I never found the reason. The owner thought it was good it stayed in https, so after many other probs, which caused me to start from scratch many times, the owner thought it good to go with. I keep telling him it is buggy and even sent him a movie of me losing a full basket when I checked out. But he wanted it up.

So I gave up and went with the flow. I never even got to get support to look at it. If you do and they find the answer, please post it here. I'd love to know.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00