Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Weird print question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - June 04 2010 :  15:37:38  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When I have a large shopping cart , let's say 20 different line items, and I want to print the page with this cart, I can't get the cart to print fully. The printer sees the cart as one huge page instead of breaking it into multiple pages. As a result, I can only print the first few items and then the page is chopped off. I can reduced the page ratio, but then the printout is too small to read.

Is there something, outside of an actual printer setting which doesn't seem to exist, that will allow a long page like this to print as multiple pages and not just see the screen as 1 huge page when printing?

Chris

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - June 08 2010 :  12:14:13  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gonna bump this up again. It seems it should be a printer setting, but I can't see anything to set this in any printer I have.

If I have long we page (like a shopping cart with 20+ items in it), how can I print this? Leaving it at 100% where it is readable chops the page off. Reducing it to fit on one page makes it unreadable.

How can I make a long web page print at 100% resolution as multiple pages instead of 1 long page?

Thanks,
Chris
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00