Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Template to send to Customer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kamal_18984
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - June 04 2010 :  10:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

We can make add_oitems customize to format better in tmp_customeremail.htm at present they show cat-code, description, price in separate lines i want them to show in one line but it is not working.

Do help me regarding this.

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - June 04 2010 :  12:15:57  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the "xcartfields" config option in the setup area will let you specify which product columns you want to be put into the oitems.itemname value (if you change that config value it'll only take effect on orders going-forwards, it won't backfill your old itemnames data)

The tmp_oitems.txt template file (if templates are being used for the items) is where you'd specify which columns to show from the oitems table in the customer/merchant emails. You can change your [ADD_OITEMS] template field call in the customer/merchant template file to use [ADD_OITEMSTEMPLATE] instead of [ADD_OITEMS] which'll then use the tmp_oitems.txt template.

If you don't want to simply tweak xcartfields to hold the list of columns, and instead you want to specify product columns on the oitems template directly then you could use BYZ033 which now lets you "drill-down" (in this instance to show product columns on your oitems template using the oitems.catalogid column as the join), see the "The "Related/Connected Info" notes here:
http://www.bigyellowkey.com/mysoftware_product_details.asp?prdid=247&opu=n

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigyellowzone
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on June 04 2010 12:16:43
Go to Top of Page

kamal_18984
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - June 18 2010 :  04:31:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Simon,

I am not able to work this BYZ addon eventhough i have the licences for the addons so can you explain it in other way or in detailed way it will be a great help.
Go to Top of Page

kamal_18984
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - June 18 2010 :  07:19:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

how can i remove break tag from html to display xcartitems in one line??
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00