Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 VP-ASP Support!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kship
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - February 04 2002 :  21:48:49  Show Profile  Visit kship's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I must say that the support this company provides is absolutely the best I have ever experienced in my 6 years in the internet business. I think that alot of these companies based in the USA need to learn a lesson from the Aussies! The support from American companies is plain terrible when compared to VP-ASP support! The patience they portray is fantastic. They really do not have to provide the in depth support they do for FREE!....but they do! Other companies would charge you for this level of support. The quality of the VP-ASP cart is equal to the support. A-PLUS!

Keep it up guys!

Ken Shipley.

mitchmoccia
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - January 29 2003 :  02:05:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hats off to the VPASP support team! Without fail, they have ALWAYS been there to help and FAST!

Many thanks!!!!!!

Mitch Moccia

http://www.xpancom.com

Edited by - mitchmoccia on February 05 2003 01:27:34
Go to Top of Page

mcmurrin
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - February 03 2003 :  15:40:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What sort of response time should I be expecting for support? I sent a support question to VP-ASP on 1/30/03 and as of now (2/3/03), I haven't received a response.

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 03 2003 :  16:34:49  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We answer EVERY question every day.

If you have not received a response it is probably caused by an incorrect e-mail address and we have no way of contacting you.

We are here 7 days a week and do not leave questions un answered. If you use our helpdesk at www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk you can avoid the problem of bad e-mail addrsses

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page

mcmurrin
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - February 03 2003 :  17:10:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think there could be an incorrect email addresses, since I just hit the 'reply' button on a previous message from 'http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopcustcontact.asp'... and I never got a rejection message from the mail server.

I tried the link you specified and it made me create a new account. I then tried to log in with that new account and it said "Invalid user name or password". I then tried to create the account again, and it said the username is already being used.

It seems like this public forum is the only way I've been able to get a response. What else can I do now?

Go to Top of Page

GTM
VP-CART New User

USA
122 Posts

Posted - February 04 2003 :  21:11:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never had a problem with support answering my e-mails even when some of my questions look like a roadmap of the Amazon. I always get an answer.

Greg

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00