Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Changing Text arttributes in Left Menu Category
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - April 12 2010 :  08:29:21  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was trying to find where in layout.css I can change the color and other details of the font showing all my categories on the left side of the page, but to no avail.

Anyone know what part of layout.css affects this?

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - April 12 2010 :  09:14:11  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look in layout.css
.sidebarcell .contentcell
Go to Top of Page

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - April 12 2010 :  13:46:03  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've tried many with this label so far with no luck. How on earth do you interpret the code on layout.css without being a programmer? There must be an easier way to get info on style details of a page without a "hunt-and-peck" method like this.
Go to Top of Page

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - April 12 2010 :  14:54:14  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you have internet explorer 8 try hitting F12 while on a web page, you be suprised what you can learn .... also the manual does explain how to change this although i must agree it's not THAT easy to read LOL
Go to Top of Page

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - April 12 2010 :  15:37:45  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00