Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Custom category display
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adda
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - March 28 2010 :  20:09:15  Show Profile  Visit adda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Working on a shop that stocks products from 2 manufacturers (brands), both product lines are pretty similar. There are around 25 categories in total. As it stands, shopdisplaycategories.asp shows products from both lines, which is fine, however, we'd like to have the option to shop by brand as well. I have assigned a field on the database (mfg) to the brand or product line and entered a value for each product.

Currently I can get a list of all the products from a single brand by using shopquery.asp and setting the value of mfg to the desired brand, however, this produces an unclassified listing of the whole product range within that brand. What I would like to get is something like shopdisplaycategories.asp for each individual brand, i.e. all the product categories available for that brand linking to products from that brand only.

Is this possible on VP-ASP 6.50? Would it be possible to edit shopdisplaycategories.asp to do this?

Many thanks

Refreshing design solutions from citrus best
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00