General help me questions
 Looking for custom work
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - March 14 2010 :  05:10:39  Show Profile  Visit hertscctv's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I have been looking for sometime for an excellent eCommerce software package and have installed this software the other night and WOW i love it.

I am looking for someone to do me a nice template for the 2nd phase of my business a CCTV shop, the first phase of business is up and running and is doing very well which is www.hertscctv.com (this gives you an idea of my business).

I will purchase the VP-ASP Value package as I think this is all the features I will need. I have purchased the domain that the shop will go on which is www.readymadecctv.co.uk and I will purchse the SSL cert once the site is complete and also setup McAfee Secure website checker software (or if someone can think of a better one)

I am looking for something as near to the layout and design of this website http://www.cctvdirect.co.uk.

Key changes:

- 3 column template to be used.
- Needs to be a nice blue color.
- Need it to display only UK prices
- on packages user needs to be able to select certian options.
- need it to be SEO ready for search engines.

I am a software developer in VB.net but internet coding is out of my scope. I am looking for someone that can get the design right for me and then work on a long term bases with me to do graphics for promotions and help me out with any other issues that may arise.

I want to get the store right first time round.

I look forward to your replies.

VP-ASP New User

64 Posts

Posted - March 15 2010 :  21:41:36  Show Profile  Visit creativechaos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

I would be more than happy to help out with your site setup.

Having worked at VPASP as Support and Development manager for 4 years, I have vast experience in the software and have worked on hundreds of VPASP websites.

I would love to discuss your requirements in further detail, so please feel free to get in touch with me at http://www.creativechaos.com.au/contactus.htm

Michael Dunkley
Creative Chaos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000