Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Price Range not working with radio shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - March 01 2010 :  10:46:47  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We offer free shipping on orders over $100, but we want to give people the option to expedite their orders or pay for UPS, USPS. Also, people were not selecting the free shipping or saying it wasn't available, as UPS was the default on the drop down, so I did radio buttons, ala:
http://helpnotes.vpasp.com/shopexd.asp?id=857#857

Config settings:
xshippingcalc PriceRange
xshippingbycountry Yes
xshippingdatabaserecords Yes
xshippingsetfields Yes

Shipping Settings
This is my setting for the shipping by price:

Shipping Method Free (US Only)
Base price 0
Extra Cost 0
Min Cost 100
Max Cost 9999
Country US

Yet the Free (US Only) appears no matter what. I even deleted the old one and added a new one, changed the store name in the shop$db.asp, etc.

Is there something I have not done? Is there something different in the radio button code?

I have to send out a newsletter, so I would really like to have this fixed before I do.

Thanks.

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - March 05 2010 :  16:27:17  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think you should go back to the dropdown for now... because it works and you are in a hurry.
and
Set your shopcustomer.asp shipping messages - there are 2 places, the top and just before the dropdown to mention that the Options for shipping are in the dropdown.

Do a search at the language module and add whatever you wantMake it clearer to them and they will understand.

Go to Top of Page

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - March 06 2010 :  11:59:30  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It isn't working either way. :(

Our affiliate tracking isn't working either, so something is going wrong in a major way.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00