Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 v7 Layout Manager Editor in French???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - January 20 2010 :  06:45:43  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's what my Google toolbar in FireFox is saying???

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 20 2010 :  18:20:25  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Sharon,

Not sure what you mean here?

Can you tell me how I can replicate?

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - January 21 2010 :  03:51:57  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use FireFox with the Google toolbar installed. On the toolbar options under tools the translate option is selected to "Offer page translation when a web page is not in English".

As soon as I go to shopa_homepagemanager.asp, a bar across the top of the page opens saying This page is in French and offering to translate it.

I have known the translate function get it wrong before but I'm accessing this page a lot at the moment and it happens every time.

It's an interesting one and I don't know if it's possible to stop it. I use the translate function a lot on a daily basis and don't want to turn it off.
Go to Top of Page

Rudi
VP-CART New User

Australia
57 Posts

Posted - January 21 2010 :  20:02:12  Show Profile  Visit Rudi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have the same setup, but I get asked for whether i want to translate into Italian, not really a bother to me at the moment.
Rudi
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 23 2010 :  04:10:29  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a weird one.

I have installed the task bar but don't get anything.

You might need to contact Google about this one unfortunately.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00