Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Offering Services
 Get Bingified and Googlelized (US Merchants only)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - December 31 2009 :  21:29:17  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Both Bing Cashback and Bing Shopping and Google Products plus Google Checkout limit their offerings to US based Merchants only as I understand it.

But I have just completed the first 60 days with a VPASP Cart enabled for all of these services and more including Shopping.com, Shopzilla.com and PayPal checkout.

If you are a US based merchant and would like to have your VPASP Cart Bingified and Googleized contact me. You have to obtain your own 6.5 license from VPASP directly though since my code only works with version 6.5 right now. http://www.5000watches.com is the site.

[email protected]

This year is my 10th Anniversary as a VPASP consultant. Suggestions made to Howard Kadetz which were adopted as part of the core VPASP system include the VeriSign Gateway which I actually debugged and validated, the Snitz Forums Application which you are using right now, and ChiliSoft ASP for MySQL and Linux. I have been developing both ASP, ASP.NET and SQL Server Applications for the same timeframe and my clients have included: United HealthCare, Bank of America, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sovereign Bank, Boston University Medical School, EMC Corp., TJMaxx Stores and several other Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 Companies.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00