Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Add item in test site = shoperror.asp in main site
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - December 09 2009 :  06:46:14  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have my existing V6 site and also a test site in a sub-domain linking to a separate copy of the sql server database. The test site is a direct copy of the main site and I thought I'd only tinkered with the look of it so far.

Whilst using the test site if I select a product from an extended description page it is added to the cart no problem. If I try to add items from a shopdisplayproducts page I am redirected to shoperror.asp on my main site not the test site.

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - December 09 2009 :  07:59:48  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
make sure that your xmysite option in shop$config.asp in test points to the test subdomain; it's probably that.

also make sure that xshopid in shop$config.asp is different from test to live.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on December 09 2009 08:00:34
Go to Top of Page

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - December 09 2009 :  10:08:34  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by devshb

make sure that your xmysite option in shop$config.asp in test points to the test subdomain; it's probably that.

Thanks Simon, xmysite wasn't in shop$config.asp so I've changed it through the Admin screen.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00