Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 ASP based Live Chat plus Visitor Tracking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - September 12 2009 :  13:58:26  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Next item to be posted is a really nice Live Chat and Live Support system
available with FULL ASP 3.0 Source Code for SQL Server (or Access) which you host yourself instead of paying someone else $20-$50 per month to do the same thing. You have about a one-year payback on this system and you get some really nice Sales Requests and Technical Support Request Tracking by page name and Dept or Category as well.

It also will allow you to implement both Historical Visitor Tracking, providing page by page navigation details with the time spent at each page and Live Visitor Tracking with a special Chat Request function which you can initiate in real-time with any active visitor yourself. Amazing little feature.

You can actually send out this request for Live Chat to any active visitor on your site based on what page they are on or any other criteria. Nice feature to have. All of this can be licensed and installed at your site for under $500.00 USD for an unlimited number of Support Agents and an unlimited number of user defined Departments: Sales, Tech Support, Billing, etc. Do not install Visitor Tracking, Agent Tracking, Support Reason Tracking or other features unless you have SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008. It works on both versions which I have tested myself. To get all these features for a one time charge with source code is quite amazing. I will post screen shots and links later this week. [email protected]

When you combine this service with weekly or monthly SiteMap generation and notifications to Bing, Google, Yahoo, Ask, Shopping.com and Moreover you are on your way to really improving your web presence and web generated leads. Some of the largest and busiest sites in the VPASP network do not even have a SiteMap file in the root directory yet or even a robots.txt file which is just amazing to me. With the correct use of robots.txt and 5 versions of a SiteMap file for customer viewing, for RSS feeds, for Search Agent SiteMaps and for Shopping Service SiteMaps your web referrals could actually double overnight.

Contact me for more info and pricing: [email protected]
Example outputs are at: http://www.DesignerStyles.biz/SiteMapperFiles.html

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - September 13 2009 :  13:43:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But LiveZilla is free. Okay not ASP, but works perfectly well will VPASP.

Steve
Sex toys from a UK sex shop including vibrators and dildos.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 15 2009 :  22:30:13  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

I have removed the rest of this thread as it is not necessary. Everyone can have a say but lets keep it friendly.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - September 16 2009 :  03:21:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

Excellent move.

Thanks

Steve
Sex toys from a UK sex shop including vibrators and dildos.
Go to Top of Page

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - May 06 2010 :  13:00:54  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found a really good, free chat that has many features.
http://comm100.com/
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 06 2010 :  20:06:03  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Summer

That is brilliant!! Great link.

I have just signed for a test account and it was very simple to get going. i dropped it into VPASP 700 as a test and went very smooth.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  15:00:25  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The reason I found this was that I have to pay extra for the databases on the hosting we use, and LiveZilla wasn't working for me.

Comm100 It isn't just live chat, but "Live Chat, Forum, Newsletter, Survey, Knowledge Base, Email Ticket and Issue Tracking." Within the layout manager, it is simple to add the script into an empty text box. It doesn't seem to interfere with any of the other scripts or Ajax, and it has helped me catch a few errors before they were problems.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  20:21:08  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have actually now even replaced our previous buggy live chat system with this.

Was very smooth sailing.

Thanks for the tip!

So far I can recommend this one.

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

AccentAlarms
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - June 07 2010 :  15:08:22  Show Profile  Visit AccentAlarms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have also replaced our "buggy" live chage system with this.

I also appreciate the tip.

Playing/testing the ticket system now. Anyone else tried this yet? I would like to see/hear how it worked our. Seem like we way to many places/instances of sending/contacting us. (e.g. VPASP/ContactUs, FAQ, Forum, LiveChat)

Thanks!

Sean McNeal
Accent Alarms, Inc
Over 16,000 Electronic Security Products
www.AccentAlarms.com
Go to Top of Page

standout
VP-CART New User

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - August 23 2010 :  22:20:30  Show Profile  Visit standout's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For us, not-so tech-savvy people, where should we drop-in the code provided for live chat via comm100? Should we choose the with/or without java code?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 24 2010 :  22:19:00  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

If using VPASP 7.0 you can just create a side box and select FREE TEXT as the container type.

Then paste in the code you get from the Comm100 sign up process.

When registering select Javascript code as this will go into your site.

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page

standout
VP-CART New User

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - August 25 2010 :  09:32:45  Show Profile  Visit standout's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank-you Cam. Much appreciated.

STANDOUT Promotional Products
Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
www.standoutcanada.com
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 25 2010 :  22:55:04  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My pleasure!

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000