Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Paypal/Verisign SDK upgrade to version 4.3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - April 30 2009 :  12:00:50  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone taken action or know about this change.

The following message came to me by e-mail from Paypal/Verisign. Currently I am running Paylfow Pro. The SDK change has to do with the server but I am wondering if the VP-ASP code needs to change as well

We’ve added new security features to our Payflow gateway service that will make your payment processing even safer. Because of these new features, you must update the Payflow code that’s integrated into your web site. All merchants should update to Payflow Pro Software Development Kit (SDK) version 4.3 or higher, or use our direct HTTPS Interface.

On September 1, 2009, we’ll stop supporting older integrations. To continue processing payments, please make plans to update your Payflow integration as soon as possible.

Note: Payflow Link users are not required to complete this upgrade.

Ken Schmaltz

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 30 2009 :  12:19:51  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello there,

We actually do have an updated version of Payflow Pro which use the direct HTTPS interface. This method does not require the SDK to be installed on the server.

Customer with up to date license can download it from:

Paypal Payflow Pro (HTTPS POST)
http://www.vpasp.com/sales/epdownload650.asp

Regards,
Frank
VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

ethicscheck
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - July 27 2009 :  16:32:18  Show Profile  Visit ethicscheck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So what about people on 6.09? Do we have to upgrade to 6.50 just to get our paypal up to date?

Tom
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 27 2009 :  16:42:11  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Tom

Unfortunately we are not building any more modules for version 6.00.

All of our attention is now on finishing version 700 and getting all gateways updated for the new version.

Sorry about that

Thanks

Cam
VPASP SUpport
Go to Top of Page

ethicscheck
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - July 27 2009 :  17:43:28  Show Profile  Visit ethicscheck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I really need to try and tackle this PayPal update. My developer has asked me to ask you this...

1. Get a copy of the latest 6.50 Paypalpro
2. Ask VP-ASP if it will work on 6.09
3. If they say no, can you find out the reasons
4. Send a copy to me and I will take a look at it to try to integrate it into 6.09

Can you answer any of this?

Tom
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 27 2009 :  17:56:33  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Tom,

We have not done any testing on 6.09 with the new PayPal module so I could not say what will work and what wont unfortunately.

You can download the latest module from our downloads page at:
http://www.vpasp.com/sales/epdownload650.asp

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

pgandersen
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - August 28 2009 :  13:58:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was provided with a zip file called payflowprohttp600.zip. This was to be the answer to allow me to use the new Paypal requirements. I followed the sheet and adding the information for UserId, Password, Vendor, and Partner to the proper file pfphpshppayment.asp. I also noticed some commented out scripts for storing information into the DB which i fixed and found a lowercase "s" where an upper case "s" should have been for "Setting" a value. However when I put the code in place and make the change under the xcheckout as instructed and try to use a credit card I get an error about about not being able to validate the user. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Go to Top of Page

ethicscheck
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - August 28 2009 :  14:03:33  Show Profile  Visit ethicscheck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes I did! Im working on this right now. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE VENDOR INFO FILLED IN. The new system requires it. It is ussually the same as your userid...

Tom
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00