Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 show/hide function is not working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

leohee
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - March 17 2009 :  00:28:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am using 6.5 and the products show/hide function is not working, any ideal how to fix it?

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - March 17 2009 :  05:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

could you give us a little more detail about the problem. Does the product not hide when you set the Hide field to Yes or are you having problems displaying products that Hide is set to No. It could be something to do with the assignment of products to categories.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

leohee
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - March 17 2009 :  09:08:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My problem is I choose hide product either yes or no, it doesn't affect the result at all. But the show/hide function is working in category, so my current solution is assign the product to the category which is hidden. Is there any settings that I need to do to make that function work?
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - March 17 2009 :  09:58:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only thing I can suggest is that in your Admin panel search for xstocklow and make sure that there is nothing in this field - This means that even if a product is out of stock it will still show in the shop (unless you automatically want products to be hidden if the stock level falls below a certain amount)

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - March 17 2009 :  15:37:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does your the product show up in shopdisplayproducts? Or is it only accessible via the direct shopexd link?

Steve
Sex toys from a UK sex shop
Gluten Free Food
Go to Top of Page

leohee
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - March 19 2009 :  03:51:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, I go to Set-Up -> Stock Control, inside I saw all options are 'No' and null value. But I found the mistake, assign to incorrect main category and sub category. anyway thanks for the supports!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00