Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Email confirmations for Merchant and Client
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ianphillips
Starting Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - March 16 2009 :  10:13:19  Show Profile  Visit ianphillips's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have produced some custom templates etc for merchant and client. All well with that.

I see in the code [ADD_OItems] that places the item, quantity and price on the page but they are all on different lines separated by <br>

What i want is that the 4 lines are separated not by line breaks but by a simple pipe character. Where can i findf the code that creates this peice of html
www.keeler.co.uk

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - March 17 2009 :  04:56:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

if you open shopfileio.asp in an html or text editor and find sub Handle_OITEMS (line 770 approx.)

Find these lines:

If ucase(Getsess("emailformat"))="HTML" then
CR="<br />"

We changed the value of CR to "& nbsp;& nbsp;" (minus the spaces between the & and n of course) to display 2 spaces instead of a line break.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

ianphillips
Starting Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - March 18 2009 :  10:03:05  Show Profile  Visit ianphillips's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Carrol

Thanks for that..found it and playing with it.. Shame it doesn't break the second item on to a new line automatically but i will get round that..

How is your site doing..Didi you look at Keeler...www.keeler.co.uk we have done a lot fo optimisation and tuned the urls etc.. It has made a huge difference in seo terms...
if you need help on that side of things let me know
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - March 18 2009 :  10:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I just added a line break where needed eg:

If getconfig("xDisplayPrices")<>"No" then
Body = Body & getlang("LangProductPrice") & ": " & shopformatcurrency(RSItems("unitprice"),getconfig("xdecimalpoint")) & "<br />"

This puts each order item on to a new line.

Thanks for asking about our site and the offer of help with SEO. We are doing really well, our customers are very happy with it and we always listen to whatever our customers say about the site and try our best to provide them with what they want. I'm not particularly interested in SEO because we only deal with registered trade customers, no general public sales.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00