Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 sizes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

afcsoccer
Starting Member

Canada
11 Posts

Posted - February 24 2009 :  00:06:51  Show Profile  Visit afcsoccer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HI, I'm trying to setup the sizes for the jean there are many style of jeans, most of the style offer sizes are below 32,34,36,38,40,42,44, the problem is not all style of jeans have all the sizes. Some style are only have certain size. Any idea how I can set this up?
Thankx in advance

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 24 2009 :  04:31:21  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You'd use sub-products rather than features, ie a separate subproduct for each size, that way you'd also get to control the stock levels per size too. You can setup the product data in a way that the sizes (subproducts) then show in the same way as features (ie dropdowns etc)

Or if you want to continue using features instead, you'd create a different group of features for each size-group permutation, but with up to 10 sizes or so that becomes fairly unmanageable and subproducts would probably be best, especially when considering the stock level aspect.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on February 24 2009 04:36:36
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000