Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Reference Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

teebee91
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - February 11 2009 :  20:00:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone ever used Coastal Data Management for any of their services. I am currently considering their service for revamping my site, addons, designs, updates, extensive SEO work, Hosting, ETC... I would like to hear any thoughts experience on this comapny before I go full swing with them. I currently have a VP.ASP site and want to bring it to full standards as well as a very effective and attractive website. Thanks

webgrinders
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - February 12 2009 :  17:56:21  Show Profile  Visit webgrinders's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have used Coastal Data Management for VP-ASP customization and general web development for over four years. Their level of expertise and commitment to customer service are outstanding. They are indeed very good at what they do, from serious programming to SEO and design work. I consider them the gold standard for VP-ASP development.

quote:
Originally posted by teebee91

Has anyone ever used Coastal Data Management for any of their services. I am currently considering their service for revamping my site, addons, designs, updates, extensive SEO work, Hosting, ETC... I would like to hear any thoughts experience on this comapny before I go full swing with them. I currently have a VP.ASP site and want to bring it to full standards as well as a very effective and attractive website. Thanks

John Parsneau
WebGrinders LLC
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00