Posted - February 10 2009 : 16:29:12
| I received this from support and it's absolutely fantastic. Special kudos to Angelo.
To add CATMEMO text after the sub-category list, please follow these steps:
1. Open shopdisplaycategories.asp using text editor (eg. Notepad).
2. Locate the following code:
(around line 55)
3. Below that code, add the following code:
If getconfig("xDisplayCategoryImages")="Yes" or getconfig("xdisplaycategoryfiles")="Yes" Then
query = "select * from categories where categoryid = " & highercategoryid
set rs = dbc.execute(query)
If not rs.EOF Then
categoryMemo = rs("catmemo")
4. Locate the following code:
(around line 128)
5. Below that code, add the following code:
if getconfig("xdisplaycategoryfiles")="Yes" and categoryMemo <> "" then
6. Save the file and check your website to see the changes.