Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Default Payment Type
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

murry
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - December 16 2008 :  08:00:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a members only website and only use one payment type which is account. I am also using the dummy page to skip the step to select payment type.

What I would like to do is have "account" added to payment type by default when the customer is placing the order. I am only trying to accomplish this because I want account to show up in the order list when I process them.

When I had the customers selecting a payment type, if they did not select one the word -Select- would show up in the payment type as that is what the dropdown box had as the default selection. Now that I blow by that with the dummy page no payment type is added at all.

This is not a huge deal, but would make life a bit easier when processing

madbug
VP-CART New User

130 Posts

Posted - December 20 2008 :  00:36:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

In the default version6.5, if you did not select Payment type and submit order, the error message will appear, you must select the payment type.

In your administration page, under Finalize Order, if you cannot locate the "account" in the drop down list, please go to Set-up, search for xendofordervalidpayments, enter "account". when go back to Finalize Order, the account will be appear in drop down list.

Hope that's help.
Go to Top of Page

murry
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - December 27 2008 :  07:28:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Account" is a valid payment type for me. I have CC disabled so the only valid payment type is "account". What I'm wanting to do is have "account" applied as the default payment type. In other words when a customer places an order, I would like it set as payment type "account" with no user interaction needed.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

borisvel
Starting Member

Slovenia
47 Posts

Posted - June 20 2015 :  03:57:45  Show Profile  Visit borisvel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by murry

"Account" is a valid payment type for me. I have CC disabled so the only valid payment type is "account". What I''m wanting to do is have "account" applied as the default payment type. In other words when a customer places an order, I would like it set as payment type "account" with no user interaction needed.

Thanks

Hello,

i have the same problem. Did you find solution for this?

Thanks and kind regards, Boris

www.lingerie.si
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 30 2015 :  06:07:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HI Boris,

If only payment type allowed is the account customers do you need the card page at all?

Or would jut having the customer go from shopcreateorder.asp to shopthanks.asp directly work for you?

If so just change in the shop$confiog.asp the following:

xcheckout = "shopcheckout.asp"

Change to:

xcheckout = "shopcheckout_dummy.asp"

Let me know if this will not do what you need.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00