Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Layout of shopaddtocart.asp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Justntyme
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - January 31 2003 :  22:45:31  Show Profile  Visit Justntyme's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have looked and looked and have not found where to change the layout of the shopaddtocart.asp file. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. What I am wanting to change is the information you receive when you have placed an order where it shows exactly what you are purchasing and how much tax, shipping, etc.

I would also like to edit the mini cart layout.

Thanks for any help,

Mike
Pattern Maniac
"Ever stop to think... And forget to start again?"

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 01 2003 :  00:59:27  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tere are mathemetical calculations going on. VP-ASP only calculates, taxes, shipping, discounts etc after the shopcustomer page. It does not do that during the shopping process.

Many of these values are location dependent and at the time of shopping we do not have all the information available and it is a lot of overhead to continually repeat these calculations. So when you get to shopcheckout.asp, all the information is known and all these items are displayed with a final total

The captions are changed in shop$language_english.asp. There is no need to alter the shopcartformat.asp file. The fonts are changed in shop$colors.asp

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00