Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Customer Registration with Wholesale Authorization
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - November 12 2008 :  14:04:32  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am setting up a website that needs retail and wholesale pricing. When wholesale customers register, we need to approve them before they can purchase. An email notification of registration would be great.

Has anyone already created a routine for this?

Otherwise, is the best route to just create an additional registration page, placing a 0 in the authorized field and setting the customer type to wholesale, then using Xcustomerrequiresauthorization field, set to Yes in the admin?

Any suggestions are appreciated. There is nothing in the helpnotes on this (searching for Xcustomerrequiresauthorization), and very little in the guide.

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - June 18 2009 :  12:47:49  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Savy
I am having the same problem and looks like you never got an answer.
Wil
Go to Top of Page

interface engineer
Starting Member

USA
30 Posts

Posted - October 26 2009 :  13:05:01  Show Profile  Visit interface engineer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any updates on this? We need to set up a wholesaler registration system..

www.interfaceengineer.com
Go to Top of Page

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - October 26 2009 :  13:51:20  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did do something myself with registration. We are working on the other parts right now... I have a registration page, but I am adding the ability for them to upload a copy of their business license, tax exemption form or credentials as part of registration so that we don't have to wait for a fax.

Anyone else interested in this as well?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00