Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 admin log in
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anatur
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - August 31 2008 :  14:18:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi - after been away from VP-ASP a while - I forgot the password to my admin - try to look in database but could only find how to insert into the database - so I insert a new admin user and password - then I get in but can not change the admin user - problem with "shopa_user_control.asp" ? any sugestions please - not want to reinstall tthe whole site.

thanks

madbug
VP-CART New User

130 Posts

Posted - September 01 2008 :  18:38:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are using Access database, you can locate the username and password in the tbluser table, if you did set your second password, you can find it in shopadmin.asp, const SecondPassword=""
Go to Top of Page

cayars
Starting Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - September 01 2008 :  23:12:27  Show Profile  Visit cayars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In access or SQL you can create a new account and then use a 3rd party tool outside of VPASP to copy the password from the new user to the admin. You should then be able to log in.

Carlo
Go to Top of Page

anatur
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - September 02 2008 :  01:51:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you for your comment - my problem is that I have change the user and password in the sql base back to admin - admin. I can log in but not do anything inside of admin - if I try setup the browser show as the file not exist?

thanks - any more suggestions please?
Go to Top of Page

anatur
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - September 02 2008 :  14:10:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
problem fixed by suport

thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly