Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 SecurePay Intergration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

World Emporium
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - August 01 2008 :  16:20:35  Show Profile  Visit World Emporium's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have VPasp650 for shopping cart and SecurePay for my payment gateway. When my customers click "Order Now" on shopcreateorder.asp it takes them to spshopcheckout.asp and asks for credit card information then when you click on the button "Pay by Credit Card" it takes me to the SecurePay server for credit card processing. Again you have to enter the credit card information. It is then declined because the card number and expiration dates have been entered twice and it makes them invalid. I would like to bypass the shopcheckout.asp and go directly to the SecurePay server for credit card information. I have contacted SecurePay and they say It is something in VPasp. It has taken me over 12 months to get my site up and to the point of intergration of the gateway. VPasp will not give me support without buying points. Can anyone out their help me with this problem. I am not a programer and have been teaching myself how to build my site and run VP-asp. I would appreciate greatly any help I could get from those of you who know what you are doing.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00