Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Trying to make two text changes...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bacwebdesign
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - January 17 2003 :  08:08:50  Show Profile  Visit bacwebdesign's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am selling downloadable products and want to make a pair of changes to the text in the cart.

1) When checking out, on my 2checkoutshopcheckout.asp page, there is a line of text I want to remove. It reads: "Payment Information" with no fields or buttons below it (other than "reset"). I'd like to delete that text and center my reset button.

2) On the shopthanks.asp page, I have the notice to a customer to download their files as:

LangDownloadFiles="CLICK ON THE LINK(S) BELOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ORDERED FILE(S):"

I'd like to make this text bigger, bold and red. I keep getting error messages so I can only assume I am using the wrong tags to make this change.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Ken Miner
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - January 19 2003 :  18:57:52  Show Profile  Visit Ken Miner's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On your second request, I may be able to help you.

Create a new class in the shop.css like this one:

.bigRed { font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold; color: #FF0000; text-align: center}

Then where you want to make the text bigger and red just put:
<span class='bigRed'>Your Text</span>

So it should be something like :
Response.write "<span class='bigRed'>" & LangDownloadFiles & "</span>"

Don't know if I'm barking up the wrong tree here but I think that was what you were trying to do.

Ken

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00