Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Scheduled Deliveries per Item
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

traffic4biz
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - June 18 2008 :  05:55:10  Show Profile  Visit traffic4biz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am now developing a scheduled delivery system by item eg a customer orders 120 apple peelers and want 20 on the 1st July, 10 on the 16th August etc etc

Has anyone else done this to save me re-inventing the wheel or if not would this be of use to anyone else?

VP-ASP design in the UK

jack
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - June 30 2008 :  13:27:59  Show Profile  Visit jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Howard, I am just about to start a vp-asp implementation where a customer can order 120 apple peelers and can specify both delivery date and delivery address per apple peeler. I am not sure how I will make this happen.

I discussed this with the graphic design (who is the project lead) and we are planning to allow the customer to specify delivery date/address at the time they put an item in the shopping cart.

Implementation is possibly using a required feature, possibly adding a field or two to the products table. What are you thoughts/plans? I am very willing to co-strategize together!

I am in the US, GMT-6
email: [email protected]
-Jack
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00