Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 For Sale: VPASP Deluxe 6.5.1 + BYZ bolt-ons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

i2Paq
VP-CART New User

Netherlands
62 Posts

Posted - June 12 2008 :  13:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I have for Sale: VPASP Deluxe 6.5.1 + BYZ bolt-ons as I'm switching to another cart system that will suit my needs better.

If interested you can contact me at: i2paq (@) hotmail.com.

1. Installed BYZ038/08 (Licensing/Tools)
This is just an internal tool; no menu items etc.

2. Installed BYZ025/03 (Dynamic PopLists)
This is just an internal tool; no menu items etc, although you can use it for other things if you want to use dynamic poplists of your own; details of how to call/use it in your own code is in the readme file for it.

3. Installed BYZ033/05 (Extra Template Fields)
This is just an internal tool; no menu items etc, although the readme file does explain how you can create new template fields of your own if you want to.

4. Installed BYZ036/04 (Live-Update Link/PopUp from Admin Occasional/Options Section)
This is basically just a link to the byk site; no need to use it if you don't want to; you can instead just add your "my software" byk screen to your favorites in your browser and visit it direct instead of via vpasp admin.

5. Installed BYZ089/04 (Bulk/SQL Product Update)
This is a new menu item on the everyday/products menu/section.

6. Installed BYZ086/04 (Cross Selling Enhancement)
This has been installed and applied to the product-detail template; you can change the formatting/options via the byz files, the relevant ones are:
byz_template_codes_functions_cross_selling_config.asp (for the top-level config options)
byz_template_codes_functions_cross_selling_config_html* for the formatting (more details on these files are in the byz086 readme file)

7. Installed BYZ014/10 (Admin Category Tree)
This is a new menu item on the everyday/categories menu/section (and there's also a "back to tree" link on the edit-categories page)
Admin Category tree format has been defaulted to "EXP" (expand/collapse format) - this can be switched to tabular/list default via the byz_admincategorytreeconfig.asp file.

8. Installed BYZ055/08 (Prod/Cat check/fix tool)
This is a new menu item on the everyday/categories menu/section
I ran stage 8 of prod/cat fix tool to add missing prodcategories records.

9. Installed BYZ027/05 (Multiple Directories)
I also changed the headers/trailers to add the relevant variable to image/link/form urls where appropriate.
The readme file for BYZ027 explains how to use it.

10. Installed BYZ085/06 (asp generator)
This is a new menu item on the occasional/contents menu/section.
For more details on this (and this also relates to BYZ027, the multiple-directory aspect), see:
http://www.bigyellowzone.com/support/categorized.asp?PID=9&level=2

11. Installed BYZ001/19 (packing slip)
All "types" have been installed/applied for this, which are:
a) Customer Screen slip (ie the printer-friendly link on shopthanks/previous-orders that customers are given)
b) Merchant Screen slip (new link on the view-orders summary page in admin)
c) Customer Email (customer order confirmation html email)
d) Merchant Email (merchant order confirmation html email)
e) Supplier Email (supplier order confirmation html email, including file attachment)
c+d+e can all be re-emailed (and previewed/tested without sending) by going into the order-detail screen for a given order and then pressing the relevant "send email" link at the bottom of the screen.

sachi
Starting Member

India
34 Posts

Posted - June 29 2008 :  06:58:22  Show Profile  Visit sachi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
whats your asking price - and what about the upgrades when does that expire ? you can reach me at mahendran [@} hotmail . com

Welcome to the world of Candle Expression

-----------------------
www.seventhsenseindia.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00