Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Can''t get UPS shipping to show up.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sinkonet
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  13:44:52  Show Profile  Visit sinkonet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have vpasp 6.50 installed at Alentus Hosting. I've activated UPS Real-time shipping in the admin and Ive made an Other Shipping method (Shipping Method = UPS Real-time / File Name = upsdbworld.asp), yet I can't seem to get the UPS shipping to show up in the order process. We are still putting the site together so we are not processing credit cards yet. I think I have everything in the config file set right but not sure. I hope I do not have to crack into the access db as I do not have Access. Help very much invited!

Site = http://www.muscle-factory.com

sinkonet

Edited by - sinkonet on May 29 2008 14:02:05

sinkonet
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  23:15:42  Show Profile  Visit sinkonet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just noticed that there are other files that came with the vpasp package... upsxmlrealinterface.asp , upsxmlrealtime.asp, and upsxmlrealtransport.asp. Should I be using one of these instead of upsdbworld.asp?

sinkonet
Go to Top of Page

sinkonet
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - May 31 2008 :  12:09:09  Show Profile  Visit sinkonet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The help desk got my problem fixed. I had the xshippingfree set to 0 this meant that any orders with more than $0 order total had free shipping.

Setting xshipping free to "" stopped the free shipping feature from kicking in and solved the problem.

Hope this helps anyone else having the same problem... in my case it was user error.

sinkonet
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00