Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Product Shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cayars
Starting Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  09:44:58  Show Profile  Visit cayars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to reconfigure my shipping so that I use handling and shipping charges based on the drop shipper I'm using.

Everything is loaded into the products table but I'm having a chore of a time trying to get the shipping to work correct. My goal is to use the "Product" shipping method. I've configured the cart to not show shipping methods and to use the "Product" shipping method.

However on checkout testing once I fill in the shipping address and click continue I get the following error message "The selected shipping method is invalid for your shipping country. Please click Back and select another country.
".

Can anyone shed some light on what I might have configured wrong?

Thanks,
Carlo

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  01:17:21  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any luck? We have the same issue and I don't know where to change in the config (Setup) area in admin. It should be saying "No Shipping Method Selected" or something of that nature for us.
Go to Top of Page

Lori Titus
VP-CART New User

144 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  14:11:55  Show Profile  Visit Lori Titus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I get that error periodically. I have not been able to replicate it reliably. But, when I press back, and rechoose the shipping method, it works fine. Sorry I'm not of more help.

The Internet's #1 supplier of honey and beeswax.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00