Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Create a discounted price
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ianphillips
Starting Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - February 23 2008 :  03:41:04  Show Profile  Visit ianphillips's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.horses-ponies.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=26&title=3%20in%201%20Competition%20Shirt&bc=no

The page above shows one of our products. Is it poss to dynamically calculate the 20% discounted price based on the master price [cprice]

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - February 24 2008 :  19:23:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi There,

I can't tell you the answer to that, but i can tell you that all the text at the bottom in the form of a link will get you banned from google in no time if your not carefull!

Regards,

Mark
Fireworks UK
Go to Top of Page

ianphillips
Starting Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - February 25 2008 :  02:39:47  Show Profile  Visit ianphillips's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What if we tak off the link.. This is just advertising text talking about shops and the poducts they stock..

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Priest

Hi There,

I can't tell you the answer to that, but i can tell you that all the text at the bottom in the form of a link will get you banned from google in no time if your not carefull!

Regards,

Mark
Fireworks UK

Go to Top of Page

ianphillips
Starting Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - February 25 2008 :  06:17:31  Show Profile  Visit ianphillips's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK pint taken.. It is now out...

quote:
Originally posted by ianphillips

What if we tak off the link.. This is just advertising text talking about shops and the poducts they stock..

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Priest

Hi There,

Regards,

Mark
Fireworks UK

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00