Does anyone know how...?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

palsuddeath
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - December 17 2002 :  13:30:15  Show Profile  Visit palsuddeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to do a couple of special things and wonder if anyone knows how to...

1) Create a special shipping routine. I'm not a programmer, I just play one on TV! Actually, I think the code might be very simplistic. All I want to do is set a base price, add that to a weight-dependent price, and then ensure that it is more than a minimum shipping price. VPASP does everything except being able to compare to a minimum (unless I just missed it somewhere.)

2) Also want to know if it is possible to set a third price that will post to the shopping cart. For example, I have a retail price, a list price, and a special price. The special price is only applicable to some products, so I can't set that as my list price.

3) I have got the option package, and want to generate a link to a file that can be downloaded once payment is received. I thought that was part of the option package, but now I can't find it in the documentation. I tried just putting a file name in the database, but after payment is received, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by - palsuddeath on December 17 2002 13:42:28

Edited by - palsuddeath on December 17 2002 14:29:18

elviscat
Starting Member

32 Posts

Posted - December 09 2005 :  17:31:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, sorry can;t help with the question, i'm just working it out for myself. **** theres alot of options!

any particular programmer you play on TV?

-=Kev=-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000