Posted - December 04 2002 : 10:13:16
| 1. Make shopdisplayproducts.asp more customizable, i.e., allow a separate display products page for each category as well as the search results page.
2. Print invoices.
3. In the administration screen, provide or allow a separate “Edit Products” for each category. This is helpful for those who has a large number of products.
4. Instead of having all products under one table, allow products to be separated into separate tables based on category or other criteria, but using one cart. In other words, allow merchant to add/edit products by category.
5. Provide HTML editor interface capability for editing memo fields, such as cdescription and extendeddesc fields. Offer options such bold, italics, bullets, justification and hyperlink.
6. Provide a checkbox selection for each product that will be on sale so that it will be placed on a Onsale.asp or Specials.asp page and make this customizable by categories.
7. Provide a Show Savings checkbox for each product.
8. Provide a create thumbnail capability.
9. Under the cross-selling feature for each product, instead of asking for cataloged, allow users to determine which field will actually show on extended product page or better yet, allow user to show more than one field. Also, provide a box next to this field where the merchant can choose one or multiple products by holding the CTRL key.
10. Provide a “Discontinued” checkbox for each product for those customers who want to continue to show the product but not allow it to be ordered.
11. Provide a better way to return to the Edit Products screen. Such as create a drop down box on the add/edit products screen and when a product is selected all of the product’s info automatically shows for editing purposes. Or separate the Add screen from the Edit screen completely.