||10 Tools to Test Your Shopping Cart Site
Monday, March 18, 2013
There are lots of free / inexpensive tools on the Internet which you can use to test various aspects of your shopping cart website.
I have used / tested all of these myself and personally recommend them.
– Test your website across multiple browsers and mobile devices for display issues.
– Similar to above but you get access to real mobile hand sets around the world.
Xenu's Link Sleuth
- Test for broken links on your site. Broken links affect Search Engine Rankings.
– Pricey but worthwhile if you use all of their powerful tools. They offer a 30 day free trial in which you can make a lot of SEO improvements without paying a penny. Although there software is so powerful most people end up converting to a paying plan.
Google PageSpeed Insights
- Analyzes the content of a website, then offer suggestions to improve the loading time of the site.
- Offers a visual heat map of clicks on a web page, showing hot and cold click zones. ClickHeat is oen source and completely free to use.
- Build, publish, and split-test landing pages without having to be an IT expert.
- Track engagement, clicks, conversions, sign-ups, or anything else that matter to your business. Target customer visitor segments and optimize your conversion funnel.
It's worth trying out a few of these tools, especially the free ones to ensure your shopping cart website is fulfilling its full potential.
VP-ASP Shopping Cart